Darshan by appointment
Baba Darshan by Appointment
With Baba's grace and permission, extremely delighted to share that Baba Temple is open for public Darshan for more days a week now. Temple is opened now on Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays for public darshan with signup. Please sign up using the instructions provided below.
Current Signup is open for
Baba Darshan coming week. (By appointment only using SignUp link below)
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
Everyone worked extremely hard in getting the Temple prepared for darshan taking into account all the necessary health and safety precautions related to COVID-19. So please follow these guidelines.
- 1) Click this link to: Sign up for Darshan for coming week.
- 2) Review the slots listed and choose the time slot that works best for you. One slot is for one individual or of family of up to 4 people.
- 3) Sign up and show up at Temple for your Darshan.
Guidelines to adhere:
We request your support in complying to the above guidelines so we can have a safe and successful Baba Darshan to everyone.
- 1. Please arrive at-least 10 minutes prior to your allotted time and join the line appropriately. If you arrive later than your appointment time, you will be placed at the back of the line. We are using an honor system to verify your appointment. No printout or screenshots are required.
- 2. We recommend you leave your footwear in your vehicle or in the racks located on the south-east side of the temple (to the left). Footwear is NOT allowed inside. Restrooms and water stations will not be available.
- 3. Please wear your mask at all times (Children included) and maintain social distancing as marked on the floor.
- 4. Please take care of your children at all times and do NOT allow them to leave the line. They should be with you at all times while you are in the darshan queue.
- 5. Please sanitize your hands at the station inside the temple and refrain from touching anything. (Including idols,padukas,crowd control ropes/walls/doors etc).
- 6. Please keep moving at a steady pace and move to the next station per the markings on the floor once it gets empty.
- 7. Do NOT bring any kind of prasadam including fruits and flowers. We will NOT be accepting and we will NOT be able to offer it. The temple will NOT be giving udi or prasadam during the darshan time.
- 8. No priest services are available during your darshan time. WE have isolated the priest for their health and safety reasons.
- 9. Once you exit from the north-east door, please do NOT socialize.
Temple currently open for public Darshan during Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays only. Daily Abhishekam, Naivedyam and Aartis are being performed by priests.