- Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an
- The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness,
as soon as they climb the steps of 'DWARAKAMAI'.
- I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly
- My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.
- I shall be active and vigorous even from the tomb.
- My mortal remains would speak from the tomb.
- I am ever living to help and guide all who come to Me, who surrender to
Me and who seek refuge in Me.
- If you look to Me, I will look to you.
- If you cast your burdon on Me, I shall surely bear it.
- If you seek My advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
- There shall be no want in the house of My devotees.